Please Read Before Posting
This is an example of a 'rules' discussion, laying out expected behaviour for new users who join the community. Customize it to suit your specific needs, or write your own rules completely from scratch!
This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.